Sunday, March 22, 2009

KYDEN'S ROOM!!


Here are some pics of Kydens room!! I picked out about 10 different crib beddings and had Chad decide. This is his pick!! It turned out pretty cute, we are excited!! I can't believe he will be here in about 2 months. We are counting down the days!!! Everyone keeps asking if Jastyn is excited!! Well...I don't think she even cares. LOL!! I try to get her to feel my belly when he is kicking, but she won't even come near me. We are trying to prepare her for the arrival of her new baby brother. I hope she adjusts ok to him. I know it's going to be hard for all of us. I think Jastyn will be a big help with her new baby brother. She will be a GREAT big sister!! If anyone has suggestions on how we can make this an easy adjustment for her, please let me know!! THANKS!!

3 comments:

Kerryne said...

Oh, how cute is that? You guys did a great job on his room. I am sure Jastyn will be fine, it is always harder on us parents to wonder HOW they will be than it actually turns out being. One thing that I did for Peyton was when we came home from the hospital with Pajha I made sure that I wasn't holding her so my arms were ready to give him a big hug. And we also had a special present for him from "Pajha" and he thought that was pretty cool of his new baby sister to give him a present.

Just a couple of suggestions for ya! I can't believe it is only 2 months away! crazy! Love you girl. BBF

Erick and Janette said...

I love his room! Hope I am that creative when the time comes!

MixedNuts said...

Too Cute!

I can not wait for him to arrive!