Sunday, October 5, 2008

It IS Possible!!

Men can ask for directions and so can their sperm!! We know this is true. The doctors said that Chad's "little guys" were pretty much incompetent, (only giving us a 3% chance of conceiving on our own) but we sure proved them wrong. Just look at Jastyn...she is living proof!! And we have once again proven the doctors wrong. We are having another baby!! Chad is feeling pretty manly at this point. Although, he keeps questioning me about cheating on him. Yes, that is right. He asked my sister if she thought I had the capability of cheating on him.
Even better...his response when I told him. Here is how it went down...
(let me set the stage- we put a "BIG SISTER" shirt on Jastyn)
Me: show daddy your new shirt
Chad: Big Sister?? She's not a big sister!
Me: not yet
Chad: ummmm...(pause). Are you trying to tell me something?
Me: yes
Chad: your pregnant?
Me: YUP
Chad: no you're not!
Me: yes, I am
Chad: how do you know?
Me: I took a test and it was positive
Chad: how many tests?
Me: 2, but I pee'd on the wrong side of one of them
Chad: take another one
Me: no, I'm sure I'm pregnant
Chad: are you sure it's mine?

NOT the reaction I was hoping for, but what can ya do?
Grandma Nae's reaction was something to!! Took her awhile to figure it out even AFTER she saw Jastyn's shirt!! FUNNY stuff!!

8 comments:

Kerryne said...

HOLY COW! I am SOOOOOOO happy for you! That is absolutely fabulous... perfect timing too :(

He he he! I am speechless... just goes to show that ANYTHING is possible... and Chad... to answer your question... NO Teresa is not capable of cheating on you silly man! LOVE YOU

MixedNuts said...

Congratulations!!
We are so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

AAAAH! I am so glad you have to get fat again! It obviously didn't take the first time...

Just kidding. Congratulations. Babies are amazing. Give Kerryne the bug. She needs it!

Dani

The Thomas Family said...

We are totally excited...when I told the girls they both screamed with excitment.....'WE GET TO BE COUSINS AGAIN?!?!?!YAAAAA'

All the kids are wondering if it's a BOY or a GIRL already. I told them we have to wait for a little while until you will know. Taylan is OBVIOUSLY hoping for a boy (as so is Chad...I'm sure) The girls are ROUTING for a girl! DuH

Kerryne said...

If you give me the bug... I will never speak to you again. Give it to Dani... I don't think 3 is enough for her, she needs a set of TWINS!

By the way... how far along are you????

The Warrant Family said...

I'm probably only like 8 weeks along. Just barely, barely. My first appt is on the 27th of Oct.

Anonymous said...

I am so effing excited!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Erick and Janette said...

I am so happy for you guys. I got so happy I forgot to post!!! Keep me posted on the events and DON'T FORGET TO TAKE PICTS!!!! I wanna see you get fat!

LOVES