Monday, November 3, 2008

May 23rd

I had an ultrasound done last week to get a better idea of how far along I am. The new due date is May 23rd. I was not quite as far along as I first thought, BUMMER!! Oh well!! I was only about a week off! And I am NOT having twins, thank goodness!! I kept complaining to my sister about getting so chubby already and she said that I was probably having twins. I told her if I was pregnant with twins then I was giving her one of them. Luckily, for both of us, that will not be the case. One at a time is PLENTY for me, especially around the terrible 2's.
We got Jastyn in a "big girl" bed and she has done SOOOO good. We have been very lucky with her. She seems to transition well to change.
I will get picks up soon of my "bump"!! For all ya'll that want to watch me get FAT!! Keep checking back for my growing tummy!!

1 comment:

Erick and Janette said...

YES, I want PICS!! You have been flashing your skinny bones for far too long missy! Its about time you get chubby like the rest of us!!! Except you will lose your chubbiness faster than I will, but I still wanna see it!!! Cause I don't think it can happen!!