Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby update!!!

Last week I went to the doctor and I was dilated 1.5cm and 20% efaced. Today I went again and I'm 3cm dilated and 80% efaced! I'm progressing well. The doctor seems optimistic that he'll be coming before his due date which is May 23rd.
Chads work said he can't have his cell phone out on the floor til the baby can "come anytime". So I told Chad that he might want to start taking his phone on the floor. He called me back within minutes and told me that he RAN to his locker and got his phone. LOL!! I told him I didn't think it'd happen today or even this week, but he was so excited!!! Silly Chad!!
Of course, I'll be calling everyone when he does decide to make his grand debut!! I just wanted to let peeps know where I am!! I have every intention of posting a pic of my belly before I have him. So we will see how that goes!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Erick and Janette said...

Silly Chad! What a cutie father to be (second round). I bet he can't wait for Kyden to come! I can't either. I want to see picts soon!! Congrats that he's coming faster than planned, bet that will be nice!

Kerryne said...

How in the world do you get so lucky? First you get to have Jastyn early because your Dr was having a baby too, then this... SO NOT FAIR. I had to bribe mine out by taking a bottle of Caster Oil and not giving them a choice in the matter. Ugh! I am so excited, can't wait to hear more. Love you so much, sorry I haven't emailed. My mom is here and we are headed to Vegas on Friday for four days, and my little bro is coming tonight so it has been CRAZY busy around here. Things will settle down eventually. Love you