Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update!!


Not much is new right now. I went to the doctors today and not much has changed since last week. If he doesn't come this week, then I will be induced on Monday!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!! WAHOO!! I can't believe he will be here in less than a week. We are all so excited!! We are hoping that Jastyn is ready for her new little baby brother. It'll be interesting to see how she reacts to him. We are trying our best to prepare her for the new arrival. We bought her a little present that she will get when we come back home from the hospital that is "from" Kyden. (thanks Kerryne for that GREAT idea). And we plan on giving her lots of attention afterwards too!! Hopefully that will help her adjust! If you don't hear from us by Monday, then plan on a phone call sometime Monday!! I hope everyone is able to come visit us. I know a lot of peeps have been sick recently. You better all get better soon!! LOL!!


2 comments:

Erick and Janette said...

OH I WANT TO COME SEE HIM!!! I can't wait to see pictures of that handsome little guy. You know I'd be there in a heart beat if I could. Hope he comes quickly for you! I know Jastyn will be a great big sister to Kyden. And the present idea is AWESOME! Good thinkin Kerryne!

MixedNuts said...

I bought him some cute little outfits when I was out Mothers day shopping. I could not help it. I am so excited to meet him and hold him. We did the present idea for my sisters daughter as well when her son arrived. It is a Fantastic idea!! Let us know if we can do anything at all.

On another note we would love to have Chad do the video and we would also love to have Jastyn in our wedding as a flower girl. I will keep you posted.